ICRA 2007 took place between 10th-14th April 2007 at the Angelicum University and the University of Roma, in Roma Italy. The IEEE robotics conference was a great success, over 800 papers were presented by leaders in the robotics community. The event brought in more than 1500 participants, a record for ICRA history.
Following year the ICRA 2008 took place between May 19th-23rd, 2008. Upcoming 2009 ICRA conference will take place in the in Kobe, Japan between May 12 through may 17th, 2009, see ICRA 2009 website for event details.
Timeline of the 2007 ICRA conference events can be seen below:
4 June (after conference)
- All of the ICRA 2007 conference proceedings are now fully accessible (papers+videos) on the IEEE Xplore website
29 May (after conference)
- The scientific material of ICRA'07 (787 regular papers and 20 short papers, for a incredible total of 807) is on line in IEEE Xplore website
Note: Due to internal delays, IEEE has not yet linked the accompanying multimedia material (146 video clips and 20 long videos, for a total of 166) to the associated papers. We are in contact with the technical staff at IEEE Xplore, pushing for the completion of this final task. Please, stay tuned.
- The podcast of the three plenary talks is now available here. Thanks to the ICRA'07 Publicity Chair, Stefano Stramigioli, for the audio/video synchronization work.
14 May (after conference)
- IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation 2007 was attended by more than 1500 people, with about 1483 registered participants. This is a record in the ICRA conference history. In addition, more than 650 people registered to the ICRA'07 Tutorials and Workshops.
- A gallery of selected pictures of the ICRA'07 events is available for browsing and download in the Photo Club, together with the slide show "Journey through Italian emotions". Thanks to the ICRA'07 Photographer, Rosario Marino.
- The audio of the ICRA'07 Awards Ceremony of Friday 13 April is available here.
- A gallery of selected media coverage of ICRA'07 from Italian newspapers, web newsletters, television, and radio, is available in the Press Club. Thanks to the ICRA'07 Press Chair, Fiorella Operto.
- There is a slight change in the program of the Opening and first Plenary Session on Wednesday, 11 April (8:00 to 9:10, Aula Magna Angelicum). The plenary talk of Professor Berthoz will start ten minutes in advance (8:10-9:00), after the welcome by the ICRA'07 General Chairs (8:00-8:10). At the end, the Italian Minister Prof. Luigi Nicolais will address a greeting message to the attendees.
- More detailed company information from the exhibitors is available in the page List of Exhibitors.
- Opening hours of the registration desk, other local information, maps with location of rooms at the Angelicum and at the School of Engineering, and a preview of the Digests are available in the On Site page.
- The Italian Minister for Public Functions, Innovation and Technology, Proffesor Luigi Nicolais, will be present at the ICRA'07 Opening ceremony (Wednesday, 11 April, 8:00, Aula Magna, Angelicum).
- There is still the possibility to register for the tours and visits program organized by the Conference Secretariat FASI, despite the official deadline of February 28 is passed. If you are interested and were discouraged by being late, please check the Tours and Visits page for the options and contact as soon as possible FASI.
- The program of the Panel on Thursday, 12 April has been finalized. The topic has been selecteed: The Future of Robot Operating Systems. Please, see the Panel page for futher details.
- Information pages on the ICRA 2007 Gold Patrons have been added. Please, check these pages.
- The full list of ICRA 2007 exhibitors is now available. Please, see the List of Exhibitors page.
- The room assignment for Tutorials and Workshops (Tuesday, 10 April and Saturday, 14 April; School of Engineering, S. Pietro in Vincoli) has been completed. Please, see the Tutorials and Workshops page.
- RAS and ICRA 2007 have supported financially the participation to the conference of 17 authors and 28 RAS student authors. All applicants have been notified of the result by email. Please contact Alessandro De Luca if you have not received the decision (check your spam folder first).
This Long Island party bus had the most courteous and professional driver we’ve ever used.
When our power went out and we needed an electrician right away, we called the best electrician Naples has to offer to turn the lights back on.
If you're looking for an honest SEO company that can actually deliver results, contact them today for a free evaluation.